Just Can't Wait!!!!

Some of my board ideas!!

About 2 months ago I decided to sell my much loved pocket wave 78 to little Rupert from T15 and order... Moo Custom. After chatting to Jon from Moo, I decided to go for a 55cm ish wide twin. 

So woohoo to moo!...As you can tell I cant wait to get my hands (or rather my feet!) onto my twin fin extravaganza!  Im counting down the days now as its nearing completion and Im just hoping for a good bit of wind (well I should be in luck...Its sprout season!)

The other day, Jon dared to ask what graphics I wanted on the board so I attacked my creative side to see what I could come up with...most of the ideas were really batty! So after lots of deliberating I finally decided to go for safe and original option of the Moo team design which looks awesome really...sticks out on the beach!...Just what my attention seeking self needs!! 

Check Moo Custom Out!!

0 comments: