The 4.7 Skank

View of Llanfairfechan and the Menai Straits

Summer days and early starts go hand in hand, and with the lack of desent forecast for so so so long, I decided last week that I'll wake up almost anytime to score some wind. so this weekend it was a 5:30 wake up!!

With NE blowing theres not many spots that work, but with the review from Stu and Carl on iwindsurf.co.uk I decided to try Llanfairfechan a spot that i've driven past hundreds times in a SW on the way to rhossy, but never really bothered as it was flat as a pancake.

In a NE though it deliver waist high + ramps which was pretty awesome! Started on my 4.7 but had to switch to my 5.4 as the wind dropped which seems to be a occurring theme of lately but at least I got out, the current eventually over came by planing ability so i packed in by 11:00 and home by 1:30.


Best rigging spot in the North-West

0 comments: